Rory Ramsden – Luxury French Property Finder & Buyer's Agent in south west France
Share the love...

What is taxe foncière and do I have to pay it?

The tax fonciere is something that is exclusive to France. You only have to pay it if you live in France. It is something that is only related to property. If this applies to you, then you will want this information. In France, observing the tax law is an extremely important thing for every person.

Read the full article here:
What is taxe foncière and do I have to pay it?

About the Author Rory

Rory Ramsden is a French property finder and buyer's agent working for high net worth private clients wishing to buy a chateau, manor or vineyard in the south west of France. He has lived in France for 8 years after spending time travelling the world on business.

follow me on:

Privacy Preference Center

Close your account?

Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?

Learn the tips and tricks recommended by a top buyer's agent in south west France

SW France Prime Property Buyer's Guide

Download our in-depth FREE SW France Prime Property Buyer's Guide .